FightArena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best pk server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my birthday wish clean water

Go down 
AuthorMessage
qiheitiann

my birthday wish clean water Empty
PostSubject: my birthday wish clean water   my birthday wish clean water EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:18 pm

On August 6, I'm turning 29. Twenty-nine years on this Earth. A blessing on so many levels. Especially knowing that millions of people don't live to see their 5th birthday. And why? Because they didn't have access to clean, safe water. A billion people in the world are living without clean water,cheap jerseys but how much are they really living? Millions contract deadly diseases from contaminated water. 30,000 people will die this week alone. The lucky ones won't, but still walk hours each day to get dirty water to give to their families.
my birthday wish clean water Charitywater
Because of these facts I decided to celebrate my birthday like never before. I'm giving my birthday up. I'm not only giving my birthday up, but I’m giving up the next 3 months to raise money for clean water. I'm asking for dollar from everyone I know. And every penny of the money raised will go directly tocheap soccer jerseys fund freshwater projects in developing nations. My goal is to raise $1,000 by October 28th. Please consider helping me.

All of it is going to build freshwater projects for people in developing nations. My birthday wish this year is not for more gifts I don't need; it's to give clean and safe drinking water to some of the billion living without it. I want to make my birthday matter this year. I want to give the rest of 201How to buy custom made jerseys1 to something bigger, than self. Please join me. Because of charity: mlb jerseys cheapwater's unique model, 100% of all donations go directly to direct water projects costs, and each donation is "proved" and tracked to the village it helped when projects are complete.

Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something. I hope everybody cancheap nfl jerseys help me with this something. To find out more information about my campaign, "Greenbacks for Gui" (gui is "water" in the language of Bambara), and charity: water follow the link.

Love and thanks in advance,

http://9a10.canada-forum.net/t21-topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.dealnfl.com/

my birthday wish clean water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FightArena :: FightArena :: Off-Topic Section-
Jump to: